- Will I be charged by the line or per 1,000 words translated?
- Are there any additional costs such as 'rush' charges or extra charges for non-European languages and technical subjects?
- Will the translator be translating into his or her own language?
- What method of checking is used?
- Does the translation company have compatible computer systems to yours?
- What other communications equipment is available?
- Are other services such as typesetting, interpreting, voice-overs and copy writing available?
- Does the translation company carry full professional indemnity insurance?
- Is the company a member of the Association of Translation Companies?
Download the ATC guide to buying translation services HERE.