Natalia Cama’s Dissertation from the University of Portsmouth’s MA Translation Studies explores the experiences and…
20% ATC member discount on Sales Workshop 21-22 June 2022
When looking to increase your sales volume, would it be helpful if your Sales, Marketing, Project Management and Managerial teams could:
- Consistently develop opportunities that align with your core competencies?
- Accurately assess the stage that the prospect/customer is in during the buying cycle?
- Increase the potential to cross-sell or bundle additional services and languages into projects?
The Nimdzi Translation and Localization Sales Process Workshop helps you achieve just that – with a 20% discount for ATC members!
Topics covered in the workshop:
- Prospecting for new revenue
- Identifying business objectives and establishing value
- Accessing key players
- Managing an evaluation timeline
- Negotiating and closing opportunities while maintaining your margins.
The event is hands-on and has a 3:1 participant to coach ratio for ample feedback and roleplaying.
When and where?
Date: 21-22 June 2022
Location: Všestudy, Czech Republic. 30 minutes from Prague
Stay: Participants will book a stay at the quaint Statek 1738, the lovely, on-premise farm-turned-inn that makes for an ideal space for working, networking, and socializing.
Cost: 2500 USD / 2000 USD with ATC member discount NimdziCommunity
Note from Renato Beninatto:
Renato Beninatto (Nimdzi Co-Founder) and John Flannery (Flannery Sales Systems Founder) have been working together on these trainings for 15 years. Here is what Renato had to say about the training the 2020 session.
From past participants:
“I think this is an essential course if you work in the sales world and it makes you understand the points you need to focus on to get better results.”
“Every tool here will help me affectively improve my job performance.”
“I would recommend that this training to someone in our industry that needs an outline of sales techniques.”