(Under New Leadership). Experts in Languages-Legal/Sworn/Affidavit/Certified Translations-&-Legal-Communal-Medical-Corporate-Social-Criminal-Civil Interpreter Services.
*Choose LITS, as we are Industry Leaders & Experts Since 2005.*
• Innovative, Vibrant, Committed, Visionary & Dedicated Management & Support Team.
• Always working on the business ideal of ‘the customer is always right’.
• Experts/Pioneers in Legal Translations & Interpreter Services in Lancashire since 2005.
• Association of Translation Companies ATC Approved in line with HM Passport Office & HM Home Office requirements for the submission of official & legal translations of foreign language documents.
• Facilitation of Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths Services. Affidavit Services also available with apostille guidance.
• Easy access town centre location and ample free parking on site.
• Local, Regional & Nationwide Presence of Qualified Interpreters and Translators, that are vetted and security cleared.
• Time served Interpretation and Translation Services.
• Catering for attendances at Crown Courts, County Courts, High Courts, Police Stations, Local
Authorities-Interviews Under Cautions, Hospitals, Home Visits, Tribunals, Motor Insurance Bureau Investigations, Social Services-Welfare Visits-Core Groups-Case Conferences-Child Protection Conferences, Marriage Officiation Ceremonies, Psychological Assessments, & Solicitor-Barrister Conferences at Office & Chambers, etc.
• No hidden charges/small print. Very Competitive.
• Fees & Allowances in line with LAA (Prior Authority) and Civil Procedure Rules (FPR/CPR).
• Translation of Legal Statements compliant with current MoJ Serving of Documents Civil Procedure Rules, (CPR).
• Prompt short notice availability. Native Linguists. Nationwide Coverage.
• Certified/Sworn/Sealed/Embossed Quality translations. Home Office Approved.
• Legal Afrikaans-Zulu (A to Z). Translations Specialists/Times Served.
• Delivered/Professionally presented on Time Every Time.
• Glowing Feedback & Customer Experience from our professional service users can be viewed on our Website’s home page/testimonials section.
Our translation, interpreting and localisation services have been used and relied on by companies and Government since 1991. We operate in more than 250 languages and dialects across many different industries with our broad experience and quality showcased in our case studies.
At Word360, we have the experience, knowledge and resource to ensure that your project receives the level of skill and professional expertise delivering solutions that would conform to international standards and cultures. Originally started in Birmingham, West Midlands, we now offer our services across the UK including places such as London, Manchester, Bristol, Brighton and Essex.