UKGlobal is proud to be the recognised insurance broker for Members of the Association of Translation Companies to provide professional and independent advice. Our technically precise approach to creating an insurance programme, combined with our strategic procurement of insurance, means that we can often establish a more appropriate insurance programme that’s truly tailored for your business, at a reduced cost.
We can provide ATC Members with a modular offering from the following insurance covers so that you can select the insurance cover that meets your needs;
- Professional Indemnity (compulsory option)
- Office Combined (Premises, Contents, Computers, Business Interruption, and Money sections).
- Employers’ Liability, and Public/Products Liability
- Legal Expenses (including options for Contact disputes and Debt Recovery)
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Personal Accident/Life Changing Events cover
In addition, we can also arrange comprehensive Intellectual Property Insurance to protect your business from both allegations of breaching the intellectual property rights (`IP`) of third parties, as well as taking legal action to protect your interests when a third party has breached your IP.
We are different from most other insurance brokers because;
- UKGlobal Risk Solutions has an ISO 9001 Quality Management accreditation applying to its Manchester office. This demonstrates a strong customer focus to achieve the right outcomes for ATC Members.
- In addition, UKGlobal Risk Solutions has been awarded `Chartered Status` by the Chartered Insurance Institute in recognition of our commitment to servicing clients.
Your dedicated ATC Member contacts within UKGlobal Risk Solutions are;
Paul Cook, Director