The ATC actively collaborates with university partners in the UK and overseas, supporting and initiating activities around:
- academic programmes for translation, interpreting, applied languages and related technology;
- academic research on topics relevant for the language services industry;
- language services industry partnerships with academic institutions;
- raising awareness of the importance of language professions; and
- supporting a new generation of language services industry professionals.
ATC Collaborative MA Projects
The ATC’s Collaborative MA Project Partnership Programme is a ground-breaking collaboration programme established with key university partners.
The programme expands on the ATC’s existing engagement with the academic community, initiating and supporting Master’s Dissertation projects that address questions relevant for the language services industry, set by the ATC.
Within the programme, outstanding Translation Studies and Applied Languages Master’s Degree students from partner universities have a unique opportunity to work together with the ATC on a collaborative project, and gain an insight into the language services industry.
The results of the collaborative projects are used to increase the industry’s understanding of key issues, and to further develop the ATC’s activities and initiatives.
Elsa Huertas Barros and Juliet Vine, University of Westminster New employees and new freelancers you work with will for the…
The ATC’s newly launched Collaborative MA Project Partnership Programme is a ground-breaking collaboration programme established with key university partners. The…