Thank you for your interest in joining the ATC!
Eligibility and Criteria
Accredited Members of the ATC have undergone the association’s rigorous background checks for financial and operational viability and quality management practices.
Accredited Members comply with the ATC’s Code of Professional Conduct, and are subject to the association’s Complaints Handling Process.
- The company outsources language services
- At least 65% of the company’s turnover is from language services (e.g. translation, interpreting)
- The company has been operating for at least two years
- Company accepts to comply with the ATC’s Code of Professional Conduct
- Financial accounts for last two years of trading
- Client Contract or Terms & Conditions
- Supplier Contract or Terms & Conditions
Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional references (contact details of two clients and two suppliers)
- Declaration that none of the company’s Directors have past or pending court judgements against them
- ISO standard certifications, if certified to any
- Overview of the company’s quality management process
- Description of the company’s test for linguist competences
- Description of the company’s internal quality control process
|Latest Annual Turnover||Fee|
|Up to £150,000||£350 + VAT|
|£150,001 – £500,000||£550 + VAT|
|£500,001 – £1,500,000||£850 + VAT|
|More than £1,500,000||£1,200 + VAT|
How to Apply
Please review the eligibility criteria and required documentation in the Eligibility and Criteria section before submitting your application.
Once you are ready to begin the membership application process, click the apply button below and fill in the form to register an application account.
You will be requested to pay a non-refundable £50 administration fee. Once the administration fee has been received at the ATC, you will be able to login to your account and completed the application process (incl. uploading any required supporting documents).
Please note: All documents must be in English. You will not be able to submit your application until all the required documents have been uploaded.