Peak Translations Ltd is committed to helping our clients to communicate effectively in foreign languages. We have been providing exceptional language services since 1978, and achieved ISO accreditation in the early 90s, giving our clients the peace of mind that their foreign communications are accurate and effective. Our aim is to build partnerships to assist you in establishing reliable and accurate means of communication with your own international customers, suppliers and distributors. Our knowledge of language combined with our linguists’ specialist areas of expertise results in a “best in class” service that gets the job done.
AA Global Language Services Ltd provide a full range of Face to Face Interpreting and Written Translation requirements, Working with more than 500 languages, including many rare languages and dialects, from simple translation of documentation across a wide range of subject areas and specialisms, to proof-reading, typesetting and printing of documentation, including all types of scripts used in all languages.We also localise software and translate website content. We accept and deliver content in any format. As part of our ISO9001:2015 and ISO9001:17100 quality management systems, we 100% verify all translations and have comprehensive systems of internal and external quality checks.
(Under New Leadership). Experts in Languages-Legal/Sworn/Affidavit/Certified Translations-&-Legal-Communal-Medical-Corporate-Social-Criminal-Civil Interpreter Services.
*Choose LITS, as we are Industry Leaders & Experts Since 2005.*
• Innovative, Vibrant, Committed, Visionary & Dedicated Management & Support Team.
• Always working on the business ideal of ‘the customer is always right’.
• Experts/Pioneers in Legal Translations & Interpreter Services in Lancashire since 2005.
• Association of Translation Companies ATC Approved in line with HM Passport Office & HM Home Office requirements for the submission of official & legal translations of foreign language documents.
• Facilitation of Notary Public & Commissioner of Oaths Services. Affidavit Services also available with apostille guidance.
• Easy access town centre location and ample free parking on site.
• Local, Regional & Nationwide Presence of Qualified Interpreters and Translators, that are vetted and security cleared.
• Time served Interpretation and Translation Services.
• Catering for attendances at Crown Courts, County Courts, High Courts, Police Stations, Local
Authorities-Interviews Under Cautions, Hospitals, Home Visits, Tribunals, Motor Insurance Bureau Investigations, Social Services-Welfare Visits-Core Groups-Case Conferences-Child Protection Conferences, Marriage Officiation Ceremonies, Psychological Assessments, & Solicitor-Barrister Conferences at Office & Chambers, etc.
• No hidden charges/small print. Very Competitive.
• Fees & Allowances in line with LAA (Prior Authority) and Civil Procedure Rules (FPR/CPR).
• Translation of Legal Statements compliant with current MoJ Serving of Documents Civil Procedure Rules, (CPR).
• Prompt short notice availability. Native Linguists. Nationwide Coverage.
• Certified/Sworn/Sealed/Embossed Quality translations. Home Office Approved.
• Legal Afrikaans-Zulu (A to Z). Translations Specialists/Times Served.
• Delivered/Professionally presented on Time Every Time.
• Glowing Feedback & Customer Experience from our professional service users can be viewed on our Website’s home page/testimonials section.
Ubiqus is one of the leading providers of technological solutions for language services in Europe, providing tailored and specific solutions for client’s needs and enabling seamless integration into organisation’s platforms and workflows. Ubiqus has partnerships with Relativity, Hubspot, WordPress and Adobe Experience manager, with more to come, and can offer direct API connectivity with our very own NMT or ASR engines.https://www.ubiqus.co.uk/translation-api-integration/
Machine translation, speech recognition software, API connectivity, CMS integration, translation in the financial, legal and medical industries.
For more than 24 years, Link Translation Bureau Limited has specialised in translating patent specifications, claims and associated documents (e.g. notices of opposition), documents in relation to the filing of trademarks, as well as providing technical and legal translations in other fields. An expert team of in-house translators with many years’ experience cover the most popular languages and work in conjunction with an impressive team of trusted freelance translators and interpreters. Most of our work comes from repeat customers or from recommendations from highly satisfied clients. We are happy to provide no-obligation quotations for any request you may have.
We built our business around our core competencies and passion. When CEO Christine Weightman started her first translation business 25 years ago, she served a wide-ranging set of clients in a number of language-related tasks, including translation and interpretation. As she began to combine her lifelong goals for improving understanding between people and creating a sustainable future with her language and business skills, Christine was able to build a unique language company that filled the translation vacuum for these areas of sustainable development.
Not surprisingly, the values and practices of sustainability have formed how we work.
Modways Translations was established in August 1994. We are a translation company in Langley-Slough, Berkshire – (U.K.), and we cater to the needs of all organisations big or small; be it an individual need or a corporate requirement, we are the service providers. We can provide language service in widely spoken major languages. Our Translators are highly qualified recognised professionals who are native speakers.
Welcome to Connect, afford our friendly team the opportunity to serve and assist you with your project!
Since 2005 we have been providing Translation and Interpreting services to the Public and Private sectors. Our company has grown from strength to strength and have a glowing reputation in the industry. Our experienced and dedicated team has completed thousands of projects for customers. Connects friendly and professional approach allows us to stand out and ensure that all our clients are satisfied with our work, no matter how big or small.
We have experience in a multitude of sectors, in both Translation and Interpreting across a spectrum of services; from legal, financial, medical, commercial, advertising etc.
We are also providers of Professional interpreters to Courts, Tribunals, Hospitals, Solicitor/Barrister Conferences Home Visits, Motor Insurance Bureau Investigations, Social Services, Welfare Visits, Case Conferences, Child Protection Conferences, Marriage Officiation Ceremonies, Psychological Assessments etc.
Connect with us today and benefit from our services!
Global Consortium is a leading provider of language services, enabling companies across diverse industries to enter global markets with high quality multilingual products.
Our solutions include translation, localization, terminology management, linguistic consulting, interpretation and transcription in more than 65 languages. Headquartered in Portugal, we work with clients all over the world and with varying dimensions, providing them with a flexible and personalized service.