Language Industry Summit Delegate Booking
Welcome to the Language Industry Summit Delegate Booking page for 2018. We’re looking forward to welcoming you to our flagship conference and event from 20 to 22 September in Cardiff.
We have a selection of packages to suit each delegate. Whether you wish to attend the full three days, or prefer to attend specific sessions and/or the Awards Dinner, the options and price details are below. Once you’ve chosen your preferred package, please use the drop-down boxes to make your booking.
Our Early Bird rate applies until 10 August 2018.
We have also obtained specially negotiated rates at the Hilton Cardiff which can also be booked here. Please note that the hotel rooms have limited availability and will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
FULL SUMMIT PACKAGE
The full Summit package covers attendance at the whole event, excluding accommodation, and comprises:
- Wednesday evening Barclays Reception
- Access to all Summit sessions (Thursday afternoon, all Friday, Saturday morning)
- Awards Dinner with entertainment Thursday evening
SPECIFIC SESSIONS PACKAGE
If you’re unable to attend the whole of Summit, we provide a session package, with or without the Awards Dinner on Thursday.
- Thursday afternoon
- Friday morning
- Friday afternoon
- Saturday morning
Additional master classes are also on offer from 10:00am-12:00pm. Master classes are available at a cost of £50 + VAT and delegates can choose from the following:
1. Getting the most from your existing customers – Jessica Rathke, L1ON Sales & marketing
2. Project negotiations for owners and operators, VP’s and PM’s – Roy Allkin, Wolfestone
Founder and Owner, Chair ATC
3. Implementing ISO 18587 Machine Translation – Raisa McNab, ATC Lead on Standards
The ATC Language Industry Awards Dinner is on Thursday 20 September.