In 2024, the ATC’s event focus is firmly on providing topical, impactful business support to…
A forward-looking partnership
The ATC is proud to announce a new partnership with WEConnect International, a global network of women-owned businesses enabling commercial collaboration, building sustainable prosperity, and connecting women-owned SMEs with some of the world’s largest corporate buyers.
WEConnect International drives sustainability, diversity and inclusion agendas, and fosters global networks of inspirational and inspiring women leaders.
Globally, women make or influence over 85% of consumer purchasing decisions, and own 33% of all privately-owned business – but women-owned businesses earn less than 1% of corporate and government spend globally.
In the WEConnect International network of SMEs and corporate buyers, trade is a powerful tool for achieving gender equality. Trade is one area where governments, businesses, and international organizations can collectively advance an agenda of diversity and inclusion which can help unleash the potential of half of the world’s population. WEConnect International helps drive money into the hands of women business owners by enabling them to compete in the global marketplace.
Get involved with the WEConnect community
Language service companies play a critical role in enabling global trade. By joining the WEConnect International network, you join a community of entrepreneurs, promote inclusion, and build new commercial collaborations.
- Join: Majority woman-owned companies can join the WEConnect International network either by registering or by full certification as a woman-owned business. . Read more about joining.
- Network: Connect with the WEConnect community online on social media. . Connect on LinkedIn.
- Participate: Meet other women-owned SMEs and corporate buyers at online and in-person networking events, webinars and conferences. Check out events in Europe.
- Add value: Provide pro-bono translation or interpreting support for WEConnect International’s network communications and events across the world, and be recognised as an industry partner. Get in touch with ATC CEO for contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Benefit: Make use of WEConnect International’s member benefits, including matchmaking for RFPs, training courses and programmes and business development support.